Your shopping cart is currently empty.
Jeep iPod Interface
Regular Price: $139.00
On Sale For: $129.00
USA Spec PA11-CHR Jeep 1999-2006 iPod Interface
- Connect control and charge your iPod, iPhone from your Factory Jeep car stereo
- Works with and charges all iPods iPhone with a docking connector
- If the Jeep radios has external CD-changer it must be disconnected. Users do not lose In- Dash CD-players or any jeep radio functions .
- Connect and play a 2nd audio device through your Jeep original stereo system .
- You can connect an addition auxiliary input into your factory radio for audio device such as DVD player, satellite radio receiver, or Mp3 player to the Aux input on the interface. The Aux input is also selectable from your radio.
- You have multiple modes to control an iPod.
- Playlist Mode:
- Use your iPod to create up to 5 favorite mobile playlists. Then, access, play, and control each favorite play list with your Jeep factory radio presets.
- Direct Mode:
- Use your Jeep radio to select Direct Mode and then Manually control your iPod and complete access all your content. Access direct mode right from your radio with a touch of a button. In Direct Mode, radio will controls song up/down and random or shuffle Play. User can control all other features of the iPod manually.
- You can use Direct Mode to listen to music streamed through Pandora or Sirius XM Online.
- You can use radio controls to track up/down, fast forward/rewind, advance 10 tracks, and random play.
- Compatible Vehicles:
1999-2004 JEEP G.CHEROKEE
2002-2006 JEEP LIBERTY
2003-2006 JEEP WRANGLER
(98-01 radio must have CDC button 8-pin connector at radio, 02-06 10-pin square plug at radio)
(Jeep radio must have mode button 10-pin square plug at radio)
For more information call: 1-800-727-1466